Lately, I’ve been so bummed about not achieving much from what I’ve set out to do for this year.
One thing I’ve been consistent with though is my journaling and my reading. I mean, it’s not consistent *consistent*, it’s still a bit sporadic, but I do spend a few minutes in a day for those two.
I have a lot of things in mind right now, so I’m trying to check on the status of all the stuff on my plate right now:
- Project Folk [Ukulele] – Status: Create the arrangement on Sibelius
- Journaling Box [ Journaling] – Status: Decide on the standard box size
- The Ear Perspective [Experimental/For Funl] – Status: Release episode 001
- Coffee Talks PH [Experimental/For Fun] – Staus: Pending account
- JLPT Prep N4 [Language Learning] – Status: On pause (September)
- Barista Course [Skills Training] – Status: To Enroll
- The Cover Project [Ukulele] – Status: To re-record 5 songs
The last one I’ve only added just recently. I’m suddenly motivated to revisit the tracks I’ve recorded and uploaded on my Soundcloud many years ago. I also just might add a few more after I re-record everything. This sudden surge of excitement and motivation to sing is rare, so right now, I’m riding this wave!